- Cork flooring is an eco-conscious material because it’s a highly renewable resource.
- It’s made from the bark of cork oak which leaves the trees intact.
- Cork flooring is resistant to mold and mildew, making it one of the most hypoallergenic options available.
- It’s filled with air cells that make it spongey and soft, which is great for anyone who knows the back pain that can result from cooking
- Also a plus in the kitchen, cork provides a softer place for dishes and glasses to land, so they’re less likely to break.
- Cork flooring can provide warmth and sound insulation for a boisterous room like the kitchen, where we know everyone loves to gather.
Visit our showroom and one of our flooring consultants will be more than happy to show you some flooring options in cork.